Wednesday, August 29, 2007

10 Days Old

It's been 10 days since I left the hospital. What have we been doing let see:
-I've adjusted to waking up every two hours to either feed or change baby caje.
-I've also gotten over with a cold.
-Our power went out for 4 days. We had to buy a generator. It felt like camping. Had to use a flashlight .
-Went to the pediatrician for checkup. Cajetan Keoni Sajulga IV (C4 for short) got his first immunization. He took it like a big boy. So proud of him.
WOW! Can't believe I'm a mom. It feels great!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

congrats to you both on the birth of your baby boy!

what?! you were out of power for 4 days?!?! if you ever need shelter - call us!!

hope you guys are ok and we want to visit soon =) ate bernie